1. Why is Picole Healthy?
It’s healthy because it’s made with real fruits, natural ingredients and is fortified with prebiotic fiber.
2. What is Prebiotic Fiber?
It is a soluble fiber that aids in the multiplication of good bacteria in your intestines. It’s also good for the heart and helps lower bad cholesterol.
3. What kinds of ice pops are lactose free?
All juicy pops and soy pops are lactose free. Also the strawberry lite and orange lite.
4. What are PRObiotics?
Probiotics (live cultures) are the good bacteria. Picole uses bifidus and lactobacillus. It is good for the digestive system. It helps in boosting the immune system.
5. What ice pops have PRObiotics?
All Yogu pops.
6. Where are Picole Ice pops made?
They are freshly made in the Philippines. Under hygienic conditions. Even the air in our factory is filtered. We take quality into heart.
7. What are the kinds of Picole Ice Pops?
Juicy Pops, Milky Pops, Soy pops, Yogu pops, Dip pops, Lite pops and Premium Pops.
8. How many flavors does Picole have?
42 flavors and more to come. We even customize flavors for restaurants and institutions.
9. Does Picole use any preservatives?
No, we do not use any preservatives on our ice pops.
10. What is the shelf life of the ice pops?
The shelf life is 6 months.
11. What milk does Picole use for the ice pops?
We use only 100% Australian low fat milk.
12. What sweetener does the Lite Pops have?
We us Stevia as the sweetener for all lite pops.
13. What is Stevia?
Stevia is a 100% natural sweetener. It is widely used in Japan and gaining popularity in America and Europe. It is FDA approved. Stevia is a safe, all natural alternative to sugar. Stevia has many excellent properties. The body does not metabolize the sweet glycosides from the stevia leaf or any of its processed forms - so there is no caloric intake. Stevia doesn't adversely affect blood glucose levels and may be used freely by diabetics.
14. Will Stevia raise my blood sugar levels?
Not at all. In fact, according to some research, it may actually lower blood sugar levels.
15. Does Picole offer Franchising and Dealership?
Yes we Franchise and have a dealership program for the ice pops. We also have international franchise.
16. At what temperature is Picole suppose to be placed at?
The ice pops are best preserved at temperatures of -18C° to -30C°.
17. Does Picole contain egg?